We all know the advantages of these hot REO properties, on the link below you can view the updated list of Bank Owned Properties our office is currently holding.
If the link does not work, please copy and paste into your browser. You can also visit my website at LizOrtiz.com and click on the "Hot Proeprties" link to view these Bank Owned and REO deals. As always my site also features a full client MLS so you can search all properties available for sale. If there is any particular area you are interested in, then just send me an email with your criteria and I can set up an automated program that will send you properties in the areas you are searching that meet your criteria of price and ammenities.
As always, if you have any real estate related question I am here to assist you. Please call my Cell phone if I can be of any assistance 954-593-7709 or visit my website LizOrtiz.com, in case you forget the website address, I am extremely easy to find, just google search "broward realtor", I'll be the first result!
Below here are a few Real Estate Articles that have been recently submitted:
- Making the Most of Your Quest For Kitchen Cabinetry at a Home Show - With spring just around the corner, an annual trend lies on the near horizon. Cities across the nation are gearing up for their yearly home shows, where winter-weary homeowners can taste test the newest and greatest home redecorating (read more)
- Line Between Stock and Custom Kitchen Cabinets Blurring - When it comes to kitchen cabinets, custom is going mainstream, according to a recent “Consumer Reports” article. Indeed, the distinction between premium and basic kitchen cabinets “has blurred as manufacturers offer (read more)
- What is the MLS Anyway? - You may have heard your Realtor use MLS in some of their real estate jargon. What exactly is an MLS? MLS is an acronym for (read more)
- Roof Coatings - If you have coated roofs within your property, then sooner or later you may need to consider the prospect of maintenance work, usally due to the effects of corrosion or erosion (read more)
- Tips For Writing a Short Sale Hardship Letter to Save Your Home From Foreclosure - A short sale hardship letter is perhaps the most important letter any homeowner will ever write. The letter of hardship allows borrowers to (read more)
- Real Estate Investing: Do Your Homework Before You Start - Real estate investing is easy. That’s what all those tv reality shows would have you believe. But in reality, real estate investing is risky business. And like most investments, the riskier, the higher the return (read more)
- How to Afford a Home and Own One in Three Months - If you are reading this article, you are looking for the three month countdown to how to afford a home. Everyone dreams of a home and for most, it is perfectly attainable (read more)
- Avoiding the Pitfalls in Today’s Real Estate Market to Pursue Total Financial Freedom - I want to share some psychological pitfalls that many budding investors fall into as they begin their careers as professional real estate investors I have told my students time and time again that while the strategies and techniques (read more)